Sunday, January 3, 2010

The holidays are over. My son goes back to school tomorrow after being off for 2 weeks. It is back to the daily grind. This time of year is so depressing to me. I live in the northeast, so winters are not fun most of the time. But thanks to global warming, we do get a warmer than normal winter. But if the start of this winter is any indication we are in for a bad one. We had 2 feet of snow the Saturday before Christmas.
So I guess this means a long dreary winter. So check back, I am sure I will be blogging much this winter.

So happy winter to all..

Check out my Ebay store, everything put up now until the 5th is free shipping, the link is on my blog.


Also check back for some product reviews, as Christmas gifts get opened and played with, I will let you know if they are worth the time and money.

No comments:

Post a Comment