Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Cookies

I have to give a shout out to Pillsbury Cookie Dough. Every year I make my own sugar cookies for Christmas. But yesterday in the supermarket my son says to me, mom can we buy this cookie dough and make Christmas cookies for my class. Well, not having time to make my own, I said sure lets give Pillsbury a try. Well let me tell you, we made them tonight and they are great. We used our own cookie cutters to make holiday cookies. It was the easiest thing I have ever done. Open the package, roll out the dough, cut into shapes and bake. My son and husband loved them so much I had to stop them so we had enough left to bring to school tomorrow.
Trust me, if you love to bake, but don't have the time, give these a try. You will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment